Experienced Legal Aid For Estate Planning And Commercial Litigation Conflicts
Fully Invested In Our Clients’ Success
We at Johnston & Metevia, P.A. are committed to understanding every aspect of your life as it pertains to your legal concerns. Our approach to the law is customized and effective. By providing a wide range of legal services, we create a unique profile of resources at your fingertips. Our firm offers solutions for issues regarding:
- Estate planning and probate, including drafting wills and trusts, disputing estate plans and administration and probate compliance
- Real estate acquisition and sales
- Land development, including land use and zoning laws, building code review and enforcement, and other corporate development issues
- Agricultural issues, including Perishable Agricultural Commodities Act (P.A.C.A.) compliance
- Corporate governance and civil litigation issues, including landlord and tenant disputes, enforcement of contracts and other issues
Whatever your specific legal needs are, we work diligently to ensure we can arrive at a resolution or plan best for you.
Providing The Skill, Experience And Preparation Our Clients Deserve
When our attorneys sit down with clients, it is our goal to ensure every aspect of your situation is thoroughly examined and no stone is unturned. Many general practicing attorneys will leave out information because they aren’t familiar with the logistics of comprehensive estate planning, probate, agriculture, P.A.C.A. matters, business and real estate law, and municipal land use issues. Because these issues are the cornerstone of our practice, there is no issue for which we are not prepared. The result is a comprehensive solution that is sensitive to our clients’ unique circumstances.